Inspiration today comes from Author Greg Anderson who penned this after being diagnosed with cancer and a 30-day life expectancy. Through his own efforts he lived and established the Wellness Institute!
1. Life’s joy, not its length, is the measure of wellness.
2. We are in charge of our wellness.
3. Wellness demands health of body, mind, and spirit.
4. To be well, keep physically and mentally active.
5. Eat for nourishment and enjoyment, not compensation.
6. When ill, seek the least-invasive medical treatment.
7. Stress aggrates illness, so control your response to your symptoms.
8. Acknowledge your emotions, but don’t get stuck with negatives ones.
9. You already have everything in your life to be happy.
10. Respect human dignity in yourself and in all others.
11. Deal with others in such a way that no one loses and everyone wins.