- A former church secretary with over twenty years working in faith based organizations.
- Creative writer of inspirational and devotional material. Her first published work appeared in the August 2007 Guideposts magazine, after being awarded one of the twelve Guideposts Writer’s Workshop Contest prizes in 2006.
- Author of The Donut Theory–Meditations and Inspiration for the Church Office and Humble Beginnings — Daily Moment Meditations, and in various magazines and anthologies.
- Blogger – Linda says, “I had been writing my morning meditations in a journal for three years, and one morning it “dawned” on me that perhaps if I put them on a blog, I could give someone else a chance for a brief encounter with God. Daily Meditation Moments has been posted over nearly 900 times.
- National and local speaker for conferences and events.
Souly-4-You by Linda Gillis is a ministry to inspire church support staff and other faith-based organizations to grow spiritually. It has expanded to include serving as a speaker/retreat leader for women’s organizations, Pastor’s wives, and Stephen Ministry groups.